Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My 10 most favorite things.

I hope this post finds you well. Yesterday I was challenged to list my most favorite things. I have a hard time with this because there are so many things that I truly love. But I will do my best to narrow things down.

1 - I love the fact that I believe in a Heavenly Father that knows me.
2 - Family.
3 - Connecting with people.
4 - The smell of rain in the high desert.
5 - The smiling faces of our sweet alpacas.
6 - Being outside.
7 - Cold crisp weather. And never temps over 90’.
8 - Creating new things and always learning.
9 - Being positive, glass half full.
10 - The silence just after a snow storm.
Bonus -
11 - My mountain bike. The joy oF riding trails anywhere.
12 - The sweet smell of horses.
13 - The sound of horses munching on there hay in a dark barn.
Please stay safe and find your bliss. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because that is who I am.

I love owning and working on a small farm, Because that is who I am. I love the connection with the animals, Because ...